Station Hotel, Guild Street, Aberdeen. 17th of September from 8.30am to 5.00pm
- John Owens (Maersk)
Securing the Formation Evaluation chain – planning for success.
- Dann Halverson / Tom Baird (BP)
Strategies for different wells; exploration vs appraisal vs development.
- Glyn Parry (Baker Hughes)
Wireline logging operations.
- Susie Bradford (Shell)
WRFM petrophysical operations in a Brown Field: reservoir saturation surveillance logging case study.
- Hamish Reid (Halliburton)
Coring and core handling
- Indriaty Sustanto and Alan Johnson (Shell)
Petrophysical contribution in Development well planning and execution.
- Stuart Huyton (Gaia)
- Fernan Rodriguez (Schlumberger)
QA / QC interpretation of reservoir pressure and sampling operations.
- Richard Arnold (Baker Hughes)
Quick look core analysis – is it worth it.
- Chris Hanton (Senergy)
The pitfalls of quick look petrophysics.
To register please email : email@example.com
Cost: £100* includes buffet lunch and refreshments
(*Independents £50 / students £25. Two discounted places for AFES sustaining sponsors)
Purchase a ticket
- Download a Poster with information relating to the Seminar